
A hilarious story
My good friends, Lydia and her husband told us one funny story when we were having dinner together a few days ago. We have been very crazy about board games. We play board games almost every weekend. Last Sunday, Lydia and her husband learned to play a new game. Unfortunately, she got the last place on that night. The next day, she started to get worried and has doubt about herself. She thinks that she is not as smart as before and might be going downhill. She keeps thinking about the game, the strategy, the concept. Why she got the last place? With so much worries, " Am I stupid? I got the last place..." she asked her husband. Her husband answered, "No honey, you are the smartest wife in this house!"
Hahahaha!!! Do you get it? They are the only two people living in their house.
I think it's too hilarious! What a cute couple!
No comments:
Post a Comment