Tuesday, August 08, 2006



2 failed gardeners

It's another hot day today. I'm not sure why is the rainbow still hiding away from us. Our grass in the backyard is dead and the water restriction made it even worse to this situation. We went to Cheng Wei's house to check out his new projector TV on the past Sunday. It's ashamed to realized how green his grass was. I know my hubby and I are bad in gardening. All our friends can tell when they came to our house because none of the indoor plants can survive easily too..

Lydia and Sooping laughed at us all the time. They came to our house on Sunday and as usual, our grass became one of the topics for the afternoon again..haha... We will cover it up with something asap as we don't like grass anyways! I saw Lydia has a very healthy evergreen "wan nian qing" (not sure what is the english name, cw told me is called evergreen). I asked her to give some to me and I hope.. "I hope" it will survive this time.

We'll see....

No comments: