Thursday, August 31, 2006

New Office Part 2

We have finally moved to our new office. Everything was wonderful, even on the day we moved, the rain decided to join us after a "long time no see". The AC is kicking really strong and I really feel cold sitting in my office all day. Now the bathroom is clean and me and my other female coworker promised to keep it fresh and clean all the time. I'm so glad that now the guys won't intrude into our "private property".

It's been over a week since the day we packed, moved, and unpacked. Our manager bought us lunch for so many days and the kitchen that we set up is awesome. We even have a small electrical range. The rumor of me cooking lunch for everybody has been spreaded a way too far. Now everybody is looking forward for this special treatment from me. Oh my god! Cooking for so many people is definitely not easy plus they are all from different countries, all together 7 countries. I blamed it on the refridgerator. It is too small to store food. I also blamed it on the ventilation in the office. For sure it will cause "good rivalry and conflict" among my coworkers as their mind will be affected and cause unproductive state.

Oh well.. we are like a family here. If cooking for them will generate delightful and easy working environment. I think it is a worthwhile effort for me.

No comments: