
Joy
Last night while I was checking my email, I received a message from my primary school classmate through msn messenger. It was a warm "hello". We have not talked for more than 10 years, it was really nice to hear from her again. She just became a mom of a baby girl about four months ago. I am very happy to see her fulfilled her life with a happy marriage and a healthy child.
These little things seem ordinary to other people but I can feel the joy in their heart where all of us is trying hard to get a sip of it. It is joy that make people cry and make people laugh when ones found it. You can find joy through eating a chocolate when you have been craving for it for a few hours because of satisfaction. You can also find joy when someone accepted you in a relationship, job, or your apology. Joy is everywhere! It is like the stars in the sky where they seem far away but you know when you look up into the sky, the stars are always there even if they are covered by the clouds.
Joy brings us laughters and satisfactions. Look around you today. Enjoy every moment you have and you may find joy today that you never realized it was always there. If you know how to appreciate, you will always find joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment