
Detailing Tips for your Vehicle
Let's share some of my personal experience on auto detailing. Summer is here, following by tree sap. Have you ever run your bare hand on your vehicle's surface after car wash? How does it feel? If it doesn't feel smooth like glass, you need CLAY!!!
Go get a clay bar, put some elbow grease, and get your way remove all those stubborn tree sap, contamination, and those hard deposit that can't even removed by car wash. Follow by that, apply couple layers of polish and wax and your paint is good for another 6 months, guarantee bling bling shinning shinning for another 3 months...
2 comments:
Where do I get clay and elbow grease? My Little Blue is getting old. I need to give it a good treat.
Go to local auto parts store like Pepboys, Autozone, they carry full line of clay package. Well, I always prefer Meguiar's, good product!
Btw, Meguiar's Quick Clay photo updated.
Post a Comment